1. I intended to write for adults, but my first story, Hear No Evil, turned out to be a kids’ story. A lot of adults enjoy reading it, though!
2. Even though I’ve lived in Texas for most of my adult life, I still think of Wisconsin as home. I miss being a cheesehead.
3. I’m a chocoholic. When my kids were little, I used to hide gourmet chocolate chip cookies in the freezer to eat while they were napping.
4. A Dog-lover.
5. PK (pastor’s kid)
7. Favorite pastime is reading.
8. My favorite bumper sticker is the one on my car while my son was in the Marines. “I may look harmless but I raised a U.S. Marine”
9. Happily married for 35 years.
10. Prefer my own cooking to eating out, but I don’t especially enjoy cooking.
Come see me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MaryHamiltonBooks