1. I intended to write for adults, but my first story, Hear No Evil, turned out to be a kids’ story. A lot of adults enjoy reading it, though!
2. I’ve lived in Texas for most of my adult life, but I still think of Wisconsin as home. I miss being a cheesehead.
3. I’m a chocoholic. When my kids were little, I used to hide gourmet chocolate chip cookies in the freezer to eat while they were napping.
4. One hobby is amateur photography. I like shooting pictures with my iPhone and prefer not to use any filters.
5. I’m a PK (pastor’s kid)
6. Knitting is another hobby. I enjoy making sweaters and afghans.
7. Favorite author is Charles Martin.
8. My favorite bumper sticker is the one on my car while my son was in the Marines. “I may look harmless but I raised a U.S. Marine”
9. Happily married for 35+ years.
10. Prefer my own cooking to eating out, but I don’t especially enjoy cooking.
Come see me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MaryHamiltonBooks